The Office of Construction & Facilities Management (CFM) is located in Washington DC with regional offices in Silver Spring MD, North Chicago IL, and Mare Island (Vallejo) CA. CFM provides design, major construction, and lease project management, design and construction standards, and historic preservation services and expertise to the Department of Veterans Affairs to deliver high quality and cost effective facilities in support of our Nation's veterans.
In CFM, contracting staff members typically solicit general construction contractors and Architects/Engineers (A/Es) as well as other requirements usually valued at $10 Million or more through the federal business opportunity website at www.fbo.gov.*
VA Contracting Opportunities
- CFM contracting opportunities may be found at www.vendorportal.ecms.va.gov/eVP/fco/EntireVA.aspx?Type=Complete. We seek sources and place our solicitations on the federal business opportunity webpage at www.fbo.gov*.
- For other VA contracting opportunities, go to www.va.gov/OSDBU and open “Forecast of Contracting Opportunities (FCO).” On the right side of the webpage, click on and search any of the six QUERY sections as needed. The six query options are:
- Entire VA FCO Query
- Centralized FCO Query
- State FCO Query (Map Version)
- State FCO Query (Text Version)
- VISN FCO Query (Map Version)
- VISN FCO Query (Text Version)
Note: There is usually a small business point of contact name and telephone number for each location. The small business point of contract is generally a contracting professional at the local contracting facility.
**You are now leaving the VA Website. VA is not responsible for the content of this site.