The Office of Construction & Facilities Management (CFM) is in Washington, DC. CFM provides design, major construction, and lease project management, design and construction standards, and historic preservation services and expertise to the Department of Veterans Affairs to deliver high quality and cost-effective facilities in support of our Nation's veterans.
In CFM, contracting staff members typically solicit general construction contractors and Architects/Engineers (A/Es) as well as other requirements usually valued between $20 - $100 Million.
CPARS training for Entity User (not a Government employee) is located at Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS).
Presidential Budget Submission for VA can be found at Annual Budget Submission - Office of Budget (va.gov).
VA Forecast of Contracting Opportunities may be found at www.vendorportal.ecms.va.gov/eVP/fco/EntireVA.aspx?Type=Complete
**You are now leaving the VA Website. VA is not responsible for the content of this site.
VA’s logistical requirements span the entirety of the US and its Territories. VA's Office of Acquisition, Logistics, and Construction (OALC) works closely with frontline VA teams to purchase products and services through appropriate contracting venues. All prospective and existing Vendors are invited to find opportunities for procurement and submit information about their products and services to inform our market research. Pathfinder can also guide you to existing opportunities through acquisition platforms.
For educational links and webinars, click here for CFM-specific content (coming soon)
OSDBU regularly posts various informational and educational videos and webinars. These videos can be found at VA OSDBU - YouTube
These are upcoming events CFM will attend.
- Women In Construction, October 28, 2022 - Washington, D.C.
- Design Build Conference & Expo (DBIA), November 2-4, 2022 - Las Vegas, NV
- Society of American Engineers (SAME) SBC, November 2-4, 2022 - Nashville, TN
- SAME Capital Week, March 27-29, 2023 – Bethesda, MD
- Health Facilities Institute (HFI) – (TBD)
- National Vet. SB Coalition (NVSBE) – TBD)
- SAME Joint Engineer Training Conference, May 2-4, 2023 - San Antonio, TX
- National Contract Management Assoc./World Congress, July 23-26, 2023 - Nashville, Tennessee
- Society of American Engineers (SAME) SBC Small Business Conference, November 1-3, 2023 – San Antonio, TX