TIL Feedback - we welcome your suggestions at email@example.com
A/E Quality Alerts
A series of the most common and repeat design errors and omissions made by architect/engineer consultants (A/Es) on VA projects that should be avoided.
Design Alerts are issued for the purpose of reducing construction change orders and for addressing other construction related issues.
This category of Alert serves to identify innovative and broad ranging Standards and Design processes and procedures that have a major impact on the VA's goal of delivering world-class facilities
- Standards Alerts Index
- 001 - VA Adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- 002a - Standardization of Square Footage Space Definitions and Measurements for VA Facilities
- 009 - Combined Heat and Power (CHP) System Requirement
- 011 - Cardiovascular Laboratory Service Design Guide
- 012 - ASHRAE 90.1-2013 Adopted by VA
- 013 - Daylighting Requirement